corruptmedia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

take down the media leviathan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of corruptmedia on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 am

WWBD by Andrew Marcus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
conservadawg
Admin
conservadawg

WWBD by Andrew Marcus Empty
PostSubject: WWBD by Andrew Marcus   WWBD by Andrew Marcus EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Andrew Marcus, producer of Hating Breitbart, After Election 2012: WWBD — What Would Breitbart Do?

Everything that Andrew predicted in my film, Hating Breitbart, played out in real-time during the election right before our eyes. From Candy Crowley interrupting and taking Obama’s side in the debate to George Stephonopoulous’s introducing the ‘war on women’ narrative in the primary debates, members of the so-called mainstream media did everything they could to re-elect Obama and they were successful. And many of us are, as Andrew so often was, righteously indignant. Some might even be feeling hopeless, tired or defeated. And while I can understand a temporary crisis of faith, I believe Andrew would refuse to surrender to a defeatist attitude over one election loss. He understood that the true fight is with the Mainstream Media and Institutional Left and that they don’t get ‘elected.’ We must bring the fight directly to them relentlessly. That was always his fight and that does not change with an election cycle.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
https://corruptmedia.board-directory.net

WWBD by Andrew Marcus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
corruptmedia :: General :: Plan of Action-
Jump to: